BayIQ automatically sends text messages to your customers when it's time for a service, on their birthday, transaction receipts, monthly promotions, and more. After text messages are sent we'll provide detailed information about their performance as well as customers who received the text messages.
Accessing Your Report
To access your Text Reporting, select Reports then Text Reporting from the top navigation bar.
Next, use the filters to generate your report.
- Start Date and End Date
- Market - select your business
- Store - choose one or more stores
- Rewards Type - Rewards, Non-Rewards, or both
- Customer Type - Retail, Fleet, Military, or all customer types
- Communication Type - select a text message to include in your report
In this example, our report will include Monthly Summary text messages sent to Retail Rewards Customers between 5/1/2020 and 7/31/2020.
Once you've chosen your filtering options, select Go.
Reading Your Report
The reporting overview will include a total number and percentage for the following:
- Requests - the number of text messages BayIQ delivered
- Sent - the number of text messages successfully sent
- Invalid - the text message was not deliverable, the phone number was not a mobile number or not formatted correctly, i.e. xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Failed - the mobile carrier could not deliver the text message
- Stop - the customer unsubscribed from text messaging
Select Detail from your reporting results, to view a detailed breakdown of each text message sent.
The detailed view will provide the customer's contact information and the last action of the text message, i.e. Sent, Invalid, Failed, or Stop. Select Export to .CSV to download the report.
Many dealers use this information to reach out to customers who have received a service reminder (oil change, tire rotation, or scheduled maintenance) and schedule appointments for their service.
If you have any additional questions, reach out to our Support Team by clicking Submit a Request in the top right hand corner of this page.