Bonuses and Promotions are both ways to entice your customers to return for a future service, however there are a few differences.
Bonuses are Rewards for your customers to use on a future purchase. They can be for a free service or discount and are customizable.
Bonuses are awarded to your customers based on an action or event. Here are the different ways a customer can earn a bonus:
- Signing up for your Rewards Program
- Receiving a Service Reminder email
- Birthday email
- Referring a friend
Promotions are typically limited time offerings or specials you'd like to offer to all of your Rewards customers. Here are some example of common promotions:
- Get up to $70 off select tires through August 31st
- Free A/C Check
- Free Standard Oil Change with Purchase of 4 tires
- Earn double points on purchases in September!
Promotions, unlike bonuses, are added to every Rewards Customer account when activated - no action is required on their end. Promotions have a start date and an end date and will only be displayed to your customers during this time frame.