We’ve redesigned the navigation of your BayIQ dashboard with you in mind. The new menu allows you to access the information you need, with fewer clicks. This article will walk you through the new menu bar and where to find the information you need.
Market(s) - Access your market settings
- Turn on/off reviews
- Update your vendor list
- Communications - service reminders emails and text messages
- Rewards settings - signup bonuses, conversion rates
- View all stores
- Update store settings - business hours, address, and contact information
- Add or remove users
- Update user access
- Create new promotions
- Update existing promotions
- Access inactive and expired promotions
- Create new bonuses
- Update or remove existing bonuses
- Access service reminders emails and text messages
- Update communication settings
Note: Users with access to multiple markets will not see a Communications option in the Marketing drop-down menu. Instead, select Settings > Markets, then select your market to navigate to the Communications page.
- Create Charity Programs to all customers to donate points to an organization of your choice
- Create an Affinity Program to provide additional Rewards to select groups of customers
- View and edit customer information
- Adjust points
- View transactions
Learn how to use the Customer Terminal here.
- Create customer lists
- Filter list by rewards type, customer type, and last visit
- Export customer information
- Manage appointments
- Update calendar settings
Note: To use the Appointment Scheduler, first contact BayIQ. Once set up you will be able to access your settings in this selection.
- Once you’ve setup your Reviews feature, view responses
- Respond to customer reviews
- See review reporting - invites sent, new reviews written
- Compare reviews before and after using BayIQ
Access all BayIQ reporting.
- Access our Help Center
- Submit a request to the BayIQ Support Team for additional assistance
If you have any additional questions, reach out to our Support Team by clicking Submit a Request in the top right hand corner of this page.