In the event you want to see or change your current rewards points percentage conversion rates, follow the steps below:
View Your Rewards Points Conversion Rate (percentage)
- Select Settings along the top navigation bar
- Select Markets
- Select the name of your Market
- Select Options and then Edit in the upper right-hand corner of the window
- Navigate to the Rewards tab and scroll down to the Point Conversion Rates section:
Here you will see your current rewards points conversion rates for each of your customer types.
Change Your Rewards Points Conversion Rate (percentage)
- From the steps described above, select the Request Point Adjustment button
- Enter the new conversion rate(s) and select Submit Request
Please Note: The dollar amounts already earned by your customers will not change. What will change is the total number of points they have earned. If a customer earned 100 points with a 3% rewards conversion they will have $3 in their account. If you change the 3% to 1%, the dollar amount will stay the same ($3), but the customer's earned points will now total 300. Any transactions moving forward will be calculated with the new points conversion rate.