Learn how to add or remove employee user access from your BayIQ account.
Note: Depending on your user permission level, you may not see all of the following options available in your dashboard. For questions or assistance, please email email@example.com.
Add a User
To add a user to your account select Settings then User from the top menu. Then select Add a User in the top right corner.
Fill out the form fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Permission Group - sets the permissions for a new user.
- Employee or Sales Associate - granted access to specified stores only, with access to the terminal and appointment scheduler.
- Store Manager or Service Manager - granted access to specified stores with reporting, appointment scheduler settings, and other settings.
- Marketing Owner or Marketing Manager - has access to all stores and settings within their market
- Association - select the locations you’d like the user to have access to.
Note: Not all users have access to create new users or to create users of a higher access level. If you do not have access to create or edit users, click Submit a Request in the top right corner of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Create User when finished.
Close the confirmation window once the user is created.
Delete a User
To delete a user select Settings, then Users. Locate the user you’d like to remove using the filtering options. Next, click the email address of the user you’d like to remove.
On the user information page, select Deactivate.
If you have any additional questions please contact our Support Team at email@example.com or Submit a Request in the top right corner of this page.