Learn how to add employees to your BayIQ account.
Note: Depending on your user permission level, you may not see all of the following options available in your dashboard. For questions or assistance, please email email@example.com.
Add a User
To add a user to your account select Settings then Users from the top menu. Then select Add a User in the top right corner.
Fill out the form fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Permission Group - sets the permissions for a new user.
- Employee or Sales Associate - granted access to specified stores only, with access to the terminal and appointment scheduler.
- Store Manager or Service Manager - granted access to specified stores with reporting, appointment scheduler settings, and other settings.
- Marketing Owner or Marketing Manager - has access to all stores and settings within their market
- Association - select the locations you’d like the user to have access to.
Note: Not all users have access to create new users or to create users of a higher access level. If you do not have access to create or edit users, click Submit a Request in the top right corner of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select Create User when finished.
Close the confirmation window once the user is created.
Depending on your point-of-sale, you may need to add this user to your point-of-sale system. If you are unsure as to whether or not this needs to be completed, contact our Support Team using the contact information below.
If you have any additional questions please contact our Support Team at email@example.com or Submit a Request in the top right corner of this page.