Promotions are a great tool to entice customers to come back to your business for a service and let them know about any rebate opportunities for their purchases.
Create a Promotion
To create a promotion, select Marketing from the menu at the top, then Promotions.
There are two types of promotions:
- Standard Promotion - this type of promotion does not include a rebate form, typically used for promotions created by the dealer, not the manufacturer.
- Rebate Promotion - typically used for manufacturer promotions and includes a rebate link for the customer to fill out.
Select the promotion you’d like to create from the tabs at the top.
Next, fill out the form fields to create your promotion.
- Name - this is the title your customers will see for your promotion
- Start date - the date your promotion begins
- End date - the date your promotion ends
- Associations - select the market you’d like to apply this promotion to.
- Vendor - if this promotion is specific to a vendor, select the vendor from this drop down.
- Active - use the toggle to turn your promotion on after creation
- Image - select an image from your computer
- Need Help with Images? View some of our examples here!
- Image Preview - view the image for your promotion here
- Value - select a value for your promotion using either a dollar amount or percentage.
Select Create a Promotion when finished.
To create a Rebate Promotion, follow the same steps for a Standard Promotion. Then, include a Manufacturer Rebate URL and select Create Rebate.
Customize and Edit your Promotion
Once you’ve created your promotion, the edit promotion window will display for further customization.
- Active - make sure your promotion is enabled, the toggle should be switched to “on”.
- Persistent - turning on a persistent promotion will allow customers to continuously use the promotion without removing it from their rewards account.
- Applies To - Select how your promotion is applied. For generic offers, select Line Item and leave the filter blank.
- Points Multiplier - if your promotion is multiple points, i.e. double points on oil changes, select the multiplier from the drop down menu.
- Add Bonus - add a bonus to the customers account when they use a promotion if you’d like. Check the box, then select your bonus from the drop down.
- Add Points - add additional points to a customer account when they use a promotion by clicking the check box. Then add the number of points you’d like to award.
Click Save when finished.
If you have any additional questions, reach out to our Support Team by clicking Submit a Request in the top right hand corner of this page.