To enroll a Customer in the BayIQ Rewards Program without an email address, follow the steps below within TireShop (FreedomSoft):
1. You can enroll a Customer in the BayIQ Rewards Program from within an existing open order/estimate or from the Customer Listing.
- From an Open Order, access the F8 Customer button
- From the Customer Listing, view the Customer record.
2. Both options will take you to the Customer Details Window.
3. Select Edit. In the Email field type “optout” and Save.
4. Next, select the BayIQ button towards the top of the screen.
5. You will see the pop-up window below, prompting you to enter any of the following options:
- Virtual Card? (Y/N) - Leave the ‘Y’ (yes) option selected
- Card Number - Enter a Rewards Card Number if applicable
- Customer Type - Retail 'R' will be selected by default, but you can select any of the following options:
- Retail 'R'
- Commercial 'C'
- Military 'M'
- Receive Texts? - No ‘N’ will be selected by default, but you can change this to ‘Y’ for Yes
6. Select Save along the top of the window
7. You will see a confirmation window. Select Yes to proceed.
8. You will see the confirmation window below. Select OK to exit.
9. Once a Customer has been enrolled, you will see the words REWARDS MEMBER next to the Customer information on the open order screen to indicate the Customer is part of the Rewards Program.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team. Submit a Request in the top right corner of this page.