In the event a customer would no longer like to participate in your rewards program, follow the steps below to deactivate them.
1. You can deactivate a Customer from the BayIQ Rewards Program from within an existing open order/estimate or from the Customer Listing.
- From an Open Order, access the F8 Customer button
- From the Customer Listing, view the Customer record.
2. Both options will take you to the Customer Details Window. From this window, select the BayIQ button towards the top of the screen.
3. Next, you will see the pop-up window below. Select Unsubscribe from BayIQ. Use the Select button to disassociate the Customer from their BayIQ Rewards Program account.
4. After you’ve completed steps 1-3, you will need to log into BayIQ to delete the Customer’s Rewards Program account. See this article for instructions.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team. Submit a Request in the top right corner of this page.